+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Case processing job

MelJohn

Mar 16, 2020
What are the requirements to be a case processing agent at IRCC? Also, I am looking for a course or programs to be a immigration Assistant, I saw herzing college has a program but I am located in montreal

MelJohn

Mar 16, 2020
Yes, thank you. I thought the certificates my daughter has would not be recognize since we're from the Caribbean. I saw that CDI college has a course in legal administration she has interest in that until we find something that's more detailed

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Yes, thank you. I thought the certificates my daughter has would not be recognize since we're from the Caribbean. I saw that CDI college has a course in legal administration she has interest in that until we find something that's more detailed
Would stay away from private colleges. Stick to public schools.

MeinamS

Sep 15, 2023
What are the requirements to be a case processing agent at IRCC? Also, I am looking for a course or programs to be a immigration Assistant, I saw herzing college has a program but I am located in montreal
Hi, I am planning to enroll for Immigration Assistant course. Did you go ahead with Herzing? I saw Ashton College too provide the same and their costs is reasonable. Trying to get some suggestions for this course.