+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Caregiver Post secondary education requirement

Lovejeet123

Mar 25, 2020
Please Help:- I came here as caregiver back in 2018, now I am almost there to apply for PR and I need post secondary education; which I have but my lawyer didn't show it when I applied for work permit by saying that it comes between your work experience. I have the WES done and it's equivalent to post secondary education here. Can anyone suggest if I can show it now for my pr, will they open my old file? I am so confused and not getting any appropriate answer. Without that I won't be able to get PR, it is the requirement and if I can show that I will be Permanent resident in about 1 year.

manjot 2195

Star Member
Aug 18, 2018
IMMIGRATION ALREADY RECORDED YOUR INFO WHEN YOU APPLIED FOR WORK PERMIT FOR CAREGIVER , SO IF YOU WILL SHOW YOUR POST SECONDARY NOW THEN YOU WILL BE IN TROUBLE BECAUSE ITS A MISREPRESENTATION CASE . AND YOU ALREADY SIGNED ON IMMIGRATION PAPERS THAT ALL INFO IS TRUE AT THAT TIME . SO I RECOMMEND YOU SHOULD DO 1 YEAR POST SECONDARY COURSE HERE IN CANADA THEN APPLY FOR PR . THANKS

mctangalin

Jul 31, 2020
Just want to ask, after ECA assestment the result says a completion of High School Diploma and half year study in university in canada. Am i qualified to apply for home childcare pilot? If not,is there and alternative since im working as a nanny for almost 7 years now in Hong Kong. Thank you

Rajvinder Singh

Nov 30, 2018
Please Help:- I came here as caregiver back in 2018, now I am almost there to apply for PR and I need post secondary education; which I have but my lawyer didn't show it when I applied for work permit by saying that it comes between your work experience. I have the WES done and it's equivalent to post secondary education here. Can anyone suggest if I can show it now for my pr, will they open my old file? I am so confused and not getting any appropriate answer. Without that I won't be able to get PR, it is the requirement and if I can show that I will be Permanent resident in about 1 year.
Hi lovejeet,
Did you add your education if yes, what was the result?