+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CAREGIVER INQUIRY

katrinmelani

Star Member
Nov 28, 2019
Philippines
Category........
Hello my name is Katrin from the Philippines. I am looking forward to Study in Canada. I only know one relative in Canada which is my second cousin but I am not sure if that will help. I graduated as Bachelor of Science in Tourism Management a 4 years degree here in the Philippines. I am planning to study/work in Canada so I can have an opportunity to live there someday. I am planning to study here and be a caregiver student for 6months and get the NC II certification.

1.1 What will be the estimated budget so I can study in Canada?

1.2 If I will live in my cousin's house will that be okay as my expenses for living?

1.3 AmI eligibible to continue my study as a caregiver there in Canada?

1.4 If I graduated as a caregiver but doesn't have any experience on it, am I not gonna be able to appyly for work related to it?

catmeow

Star Member
Jul 11, 2017
App. Filed.......
07-06-2017
Med's Request
21-06-2017
Med's Done....
22-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
18-07-2017
Hello my name is Katrin from the Philippines. I am looking forward to Study in Canada. I only know one relative in Canada which is my second cousin but I am not sure if that will help. I graduated as Bachelor of Science in Tourism Management a 4 years degree here in the Philippines. I am planning to study/work in Canada so I can have an opportunity to live there someday. I am planning to study here and be a caregiver student for 6months and get the NC II certification.
Better take a one year full course of caregiving so that you will be eligible for post grad work permit
Depends how many are coming with you
1.2 If I will live in my cousin's house will that be okay as my expenses for living?
That’s possible. But you still need to show proof that you have enough money to support you for the whole duration of your stay
Yes, but it’s still the discretion of the visa officer
1.4 If I graduated as a caregiver but doesn't have any experience on it, am I not gonna be able to appyly for work related to it?
You can.

katrinmelani

Star Member
Nov 28, 2019
Philippines
Category........
Better take a one year full course of caregiving so that you will be eligible for post grad work permit
Depends how many are coming with you
That’s possible. But you still need to show proof that you have enough money to support you for the whole duration of your stay
Yes, but it’s still the discretion of the visa officer
You can.
Thank you very much..
So if I graduated as a caregiver for 6 months with NC II Certificate, I am qualified now to apply?