+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Car accident after medical test

Laloo

Jun 2, 2018
I am on work permit in Ontario.
I applied for canada PR immigration on Express entry pool and invited for submission of medical and police clearance certificate for me and my wife (she is in India). Did medical test and police clearance last week. I ahve both reports now. Before i submit these papers , i am hospitalized due to car accident as a passenger. Lost my right hearing and have surgery on my fractured skull. I am okay physically with weakness. Going to discharge next week. I don't know about recovery time. Will be off from work for weeks. Would you please guide me what should i do now. I have 2 months to submit medical and police clearance of myself and my wife's. Should i submit my last week medical report with a note of my accident? This is my relative writing behalf of me.

ajeet.ims

Star Member
Jul 3, 2017
Canada
I am on work permit in Ontario.
I applied for canada PR immigration on Express entry pool and invited for submission of medical and police clearance certificate for me and my wife (she is in India). Did medical test and police clearance last week. I ahve both reports now. Before i submit these papers , i am hospitalized due to car accident as a passenger. Lost my right hearing and have surgery on my fractured skull. I am okay physically with weakness. Going to discharge next week. I don't know about recovery time. Will be off from work for weeks. Would you please guide me what should i do now. I have 2 months to submit medical and police clearance of myself and my wife's. Should i submit my last week medical report with a note of my accident? This is my relative writing behalf of me.
Sad to hear, wishing him faster recovery.
As far as I know, medical is done to report any decease. He should upload the results of medical that was done already.
I don’t see any need to put any note about the accident.
Seniors may help more on this.
@DelPiero07