+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CAQ

ashweinsn

Apr 6, 2022
I’ve applied for my CAQ on 9 March but still no reply on 6 April . It has been 20 days . My file says documents have been received. Any idea how long it would take ?

m.h.sojoodi

Apr 22, 2022
Did you get the msg of documentation receipt on arrima portal or online portal?
Hi,
It is exactly my question. After submitting the documents in Arima. should we get the msg of the documentation receipt on the Online portal?
I just get the documentation receipt on Arima/
I applied for CAQ on March 23 and still did not received any update.

Lubnasajid

Apr 14, 2022
Hi,
It is exactly my question. After submitting the documents in Arima. should we get the msg of the documentation receipt on the Online portal?
I just get the documentation receipt on Arima/
I applied for CAQ on March 23 and still did not received any update.

Jun 22, 2022
Hi everyone.
So I've applied for a CAQ and uploaded the docs to the Arrima portal as instructed on the 8th of June. The status on that portal reads "Depose" or "Deposited" in English but I haven't received an official letter of receipt like most people do on the Quebec Immigration portal. Should I consider my docs received or should I get in touch with Arrima customer care to find out if there's been an issue?

ashweinsn

Apr 6, 2022
have any of you received the study permit??
i applied end of april , still waiting . my classes start early sept so i hope i can get. my current timeline

Review of eligibility
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility.
Review of medical results
  • You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
Review of additional documents
  • We do not need additional documents.
Interview
  • You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics
  • April 22, 2022 Completed.
Background check
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Reactions: Zaid89RM