+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CAQ questions

JGonzalez94

Jun 13, 2021
Hi guys,

I received a notice of intent to reject my CAQ application.

the reasons are:

Form Declaration, commitments and authorizations duly signed and dated (This form is in your online file, within the PDF attached to the message of confirmation of payment): - For a photocopied, faxed or digitalized signature is not accepted.

Letter of admission from the Registrar's Office (or the Admissions Office) of the educational institution that you will be attending: - for the term's registration date mentionned in the letter received has passed.

Can someone help me understand my mistakes

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
You need a new LOA As registration date has passed.

How did you sign and date the document? As per the McGille Website - IMPORTANT: You must print out and physically sign and date by hand your Declaration, commitments and authorizations form before uploading it as a pdf. Your name and signature must match the name and signature in your passport. Electronic signatures will not be accepted

JGonzalez94

Jun 13, 2021
You need a new LOA As registration date has passed.

How did you sign and date the document? As per the McGille Website - IMPORTANT: You must print out and physically sign and date by hand your Declaration, commitments and authorizations form before uploading it as a pdf. Your name and signature must match the name and signature in your passport. Electronic signatures will not be accepted
I printed the document (Declaration, commitments and authorizations)
and signed and dated it (physically)
and scanned it later (PDF format)

is correct?