+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Cannot upload documents to ARRIMA portal for CAQ

crazamahdi

Feb 6, 2021
I submitted my CAQ application and received my file number in the "consult my file" section within 48 hours. However, I'm not able to upload my documents to the ARRIMA portal using my file number. The information provided in the CAQ application and ARRIMA profile is the same.

This is the error popping up if I try to search using my file number in ARRIMA

An error has occurred.

Make sure that the information entered in your Arrima profile - your names, first names, gender, date of birth and your file number - is identical to that transmitted in your online request for temporary selection for studies or that received by the post.

If you have submitted your request for temporary selection for studies in the online portal, a maximum period of 48 hours is necessary before receiving your file number in the " Consult my file " section.

can anyone let me know how can I fix this.
I had applied for CAQ on MIFI site yesterday(5/2/2021) and received my file number starting with C.. today (6/2/2021) still facing the above error.

Thanks.

nrmr82

Jan 9, 2018
Longueuil
Category........
QSW
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
July 2020
Doc's Request.
Nov 2020
I had different error when i tried to upload educational documents online. I sent it by post after failing 3 times to upload online.