+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Cannabis Distributor business in Calgary

dhruv_gupta

Jun 3, 2019
Bhopal, M.P.
Hi there,

I recently got Canada PR Visa and I am looking forward to migrate in March 2020. I was considering an opportunity to start a Cannabis Boutique business at Calgary which would be the city I would stay. I was wondering where I can get all the information about obtaining Cannabis distributor licence at Calgary and all other mandatory expenditure at the start?

Please provide me some preliminary insights.

Thanks
Kind Regards
Dhruv Gupta

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
Last edited:
Reactions: Buletruck

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hi there,

I recently got Canada PR Visa and I am looking forward to migrate in March 2020. I was considering an opportunity to start a Cannabis Boutique business at Calgary which would be the city I would stay. I was wondering where I can get all the information about obtaining Cannabis distributor licence at Calgary and all other mandatory expenditure at the start?

Thanks
Kind Regards
Dhruv Gupta
It's extremely difficult to get a license (limited number available and a great deal of demand) - and in many cities they have all been given out already. You need a back up plan - this most likely won't work out.

T_social

Jun 30, 2019
Hi there,

Thanks
Kind Regards
Dhruv Gupta
I think you can get all this information from AGLC.