VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
For work in Canada
There are no jobs on this forum. First, You need a job offer and your Canadian employer needs to file for and pay $1k for a LMIA. The LMIA shows that no Canadian or PR could be hired, only you. Then with LMIA, you apply for a closed work permit. For the permit, you show that you are experienced to do the job. Few employers go through the process.

Sep 26, 2022
There are no jobs on this forum. First, You need a job offer and your Canadian employer needs to file for and pay $1k for a LMIA. The LMIA shows that no Canadian or PR could be hired, only you. Then with LMIA, you apply for a closed work permit. For the permit, you show that you are experienced to do the job. Few employers go through the process.

Sep 26, 2022
Okay fine if there are know jobs in this forum us you say may you please tell me the ay forward or the procedure to follow so that I can get a job offer please

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Okay fine if there are know jobs in this forum us you say may you please tell me the ay forward or the procedure to follow so that I can get a job offer please
There are no jobs on this forum. You have to do your own search on Canadian job sites like JobBank, Indeed. Most postings will say that you must have work authorization or be PR/citizen.

Sep 26, 2022

Sep 26, 2022
I have a problem still because I was advised heare to do my on research and even go to the Canadian job bank which I have already done but still am not satisfied because there is know response after sending my application please may you give me another way forward or if you have an office heare in kenya may you please direct me to if possible

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I have a problem still because I was advised heare to do my on research and even go to the Canadian job bank which I have already done but still am not satisfied because there is know response after sending my application please may you give me another way forward or if you have an office heare in kenya may you please direct me to if possible
Employers will not respond because you don’t have work authorization. Focus should be on immigration rather than job search. No office in Kenya.