+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Canadian PR expiry date

ANKITKOHLI24

Mar 24, 2018
Hello all,
I have just received my PR stamping but I have recieved an expiry date of 20Th May.I have a 2 months old kid with me therefore, it is not possible for me to travel alongwith my spouse and kid without accommodation or a job.I have mailed to immigration authorities for extension but have consulted with my consultants, as per him visa extension is not possible these days.
Can someone suggest what will happen if I travel alone and my wife, kid skip their expiry date entry?

Regards
Ankit

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Hello all,
I have just received my PR stamping but I have recieved an expiry date of 20Th May.I have a 2 months old kid with me therefore, it is not possible for me to travel alongwith my spouse and kid without accommodation or a job.I have mailed to immigration authorities for extension but have consulted with my consultants, as per him visa extension is not possible these days.
Can someone suggest what will happen if I travel alone and my wife, kid skip their expiry date entry?

Regards
Ankit
Hi

Your COPRs will not be extended. If your wife and child don't land, you will need to sponsor them for PR. You will be required to live in Canada throughout the sponsorship process, with only a few short trips allowed. There is little chance that your family will be approved for TRVs, so you need to be prepared to be apart for a year or more while the sponsorship app processes.

Reactions: Buletruck