Mississauga
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
July 2010
LANDED..........
April 2014
Can anyone suggest me with the conversion of canadian equivalent degree, my education is done in India, got the transcripts from there, where to apply? how long it will take to get the equivalent?

Please help
havs

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

havs said:
Can anyone suggest me with the conversion of canadian equivalent degree, my education is done in India, got the transcripts from there, where to apply? how long it will take to get the equivalent?

Please help
havs
If your intention is to emigrate to Canada, then you follow the instructions here: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/assessment.asp

havs

Star Member
Aug 12, 2012
Mississauga
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
July 2010
LANDED..........
April 2014
Thanks for the reply,

I am already in Mississauga for 6 months and looking for a job in chemistry and was thinking it is really necessary to get the conversion to find a job here. I have done my M.Phil in chemistry and got 5 years of pharmaceutical experience in India and Texas altogether. I am finding it hard to enter here in my field.

Can anyone help with your suggestions!!

Thanks
Havs

newtone

Champion Member
Nov 10, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Have you thought of redoing your Chemistry degree from a Canaduan Uni

sharat_joshi77

Jun 21, 2011
Brampton
Visa Office......
Mexico City
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Mar-2010
Doc's Request.
May-2010
IELTS Request
May-2010
File Transfer...
May-2010
Med's Request
Nov-2011
Med's Done....
Feb-2011
Interview........
Waived off
Passport Req..
May-2011
VISA ISSUED...
June-2011
LANDED..........
Aug-2011
havs said:
Thanks for the reply,

I am already in Mississauga for 6 months and looking for a job in chemistry and was thinking it is really necessary to get the conversion to find a job here. I have done my M.Phil in chemistry and got 5 years of pharmaceutical experience in India and Texas altogether. I am finding it hard to enter here in my field.

Thanks
Havs
Get the evaluation done only if it is a requirement in jobs in your field.
I am from IT field and I also did my equivalance from WES. However, I do not see that adding any value to my resume as no one is asking for this.
So do a study of the requirements and then go for the equivalance.

bobbysocks888

Oct 9, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You're right to get an equivalency test done, however, for what its worth, I think its sad that they are making you do this with your experience and education. I wish you good luck in wsorting it out.

havs said:
Thanks for the reply,

Thanks
Havs