+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Canadian Citizenship Question

Zhusai

Oct 9, 2020
Hello Everyone and thanks in advance for your input and opinion.

This is a citizenship inquiry, and I would like to know When will I be eligible to apply

I came to Canada in June 2016 with my UK passport. Got married with a Canadian in Oct 2016 and received my work permit in Feb 2017. I obtained my PR in June 2019.

when do you think I will be eligible to apply. THANKS IN ADVANCE

EUK

Feb 22, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Everyone and thanks in advance for your input and opinion.

This is a citizenship inquiry, and I would like to know When will I be eligible to apply

I came to Canada in June 2016 with my UK passport. Got married with a Canadian in Oct 2016 and received my work permit in Feb 2017. I obtained my PR in June 2019.

when do you think I will be eligible to apply. THANKS IN ADVANCE
Hi please you online physical presence calculator by IRCC... That is the most reliable tool.

Reactions: Zhusai

Seym

Champion Member
Nov 6, 2017
The answer above will give you the exact date, but a rough estimate : you already have one year of days counted half before you became a PR, you need to accumulate 2 additional years. June 2021 if you never leave the country, a few months later to account for holidays and a buffer before applying.

Zhusai

Oct 9, 2020
The answer above will give you the exact date, but a rough estimate : you already have one year of days counted half before you became a PR, you need to accumulate 2 additional years. June 2021 if you never leave the country, a few months later to account for holidays and a buffer before applying.
Hi Seym

Thanks for the rough estimate. It is almost accurate with the online calculator. Really helpful!!!