+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Canada Visitor Visa Enquiry

Amaan Muhammad

Nov 8, 2023
Hi,
My All Dear Friends,
How Are You i Hope You Doing Good Job Here My Self Abdulrehman & im From Pakistand And Currently Working in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates.
im Here in United Arab Emirates Since Last 4 Year's. i Got Just United State Of America ( U.S.A ) Visitor B1/B2 Non immigrant Visa Of 5 Year After 1 Month i Applay For Canada
Visitor Visa in Can Plus Catagory in September 23,2023 But Actually i Have Not Given Biometrics Just Because im Already Done it in 2017 December. And After Submission i Saw On My Application Not Update My Old Biometrics On My iRCC Portal i Contact With iRCC Through Web Form And They Updated On My Portal On 18 October 2023 , And Now My Background/Eligibility Checking Since 26 October 2023 May i Ask About it That My Application On Final Route While im Already Submit 1 More Web Form And Ask ABout My Process. i Need Support That How Long They Take My Application Process.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi,
My All Dear Friends,
How Are You i Hope You Doing Good Job Here My Self Abdulrehman & im From Pakistand And Currently Working in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates.
im Here in United Arab Emirates Since Last 4 Year's. i Got Just United State Of America ( U.S.A ) Visitor B1/B2 Non immigrant Visa Of 5 Year After 1 Month i Applay For Canada
Visitor Visa in Can Plus Catagory in September 23,2023 But Actually i Have Not Given Biometrics Just Because im Already Done it in 2017 December. And After Submission i Saw On My Application Not Update My Old Biometrics On My iRCC Portal i Contact With iRCC Through Web Form And They Updated On My Portal On 18 October 2023 , And Now My Background/Eligibility Checking Since 26 October 2023 May i Ask About it That My Application On Final Route While im Already Submit 1 More Web Form And Ask ABout My Process. i Need Support That How Long They Take My Application Process.
Post under Visitors as this has nothing to do with asylum.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hi,
My All Dear Friends,
If you are able to get anTRV to enter Canada it seems as though you plan is to claim asylum. I would strongly recommend that you speak recommend to a Canadian immigration lawyer about your case and your chances of becoming a protected person. Would also be reviewing what happens if denied you asylum claim and how long each step will tak approximately. I would also review the positive and negative consequences associated with filing for asylum even if your case is approved. One of the big issues is that other family members will likely struggle obtain visas or permits.

Reactions: Amaan Muhammad

Amaan Muhammad

Nov 8, 2023
If you are able to get anTRV to enter Canada it seems as though you plan is to claim asylum. I would strongly recommend that you speak recommend to a Canadian immigration lawyer about your case and your chances of becoming a protected person. Would also be reviewing what happens if denied you asylum claim and how long each step will tak approximately. I would also review the positive and negative consequences associated with filing for asylum even if your case is approved. One of the big issues is that other family members will likely struggle obtain visas or permits.
Dear i Don't Understand You What You Want To Say Exactly ?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Dear i Don't Understand You What You Want To Say Exactly ?
If your plan is to apply for asylum in Canada please speak to a Canadian immigration lawyer before to see if you have a good chance of approval. There are serious longterm consequences if denied asylum and there are even significant consequences if approved (long separation from spouse/children, difficulty for other family members to get TRVs, study/work permits out of concern they may also apply for asylum, inability to visit your home country until you become a Canadian citizens ~5-10 years, etc.) One should exhaust all other options to immigrate unless under immediate danger.