+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CANADA VISA

May 29, 2019
I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR ,based on your family ties in Canada and in your country of residence

I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit

this is what l was told after applying as a student and l had even gone for medical and even passed it. what should l do please?

k.h.p.

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2019
Canada
If you want advise on why your profile was refused, you need to provide your full profile here, details of what you submitted, what you proposed to study, your background.

Otherwise, the visa officer felt that you were going to try to stay in Canada. That's all I can tell you.

May 29, 2019
If you want advise on why your profile was refused, you need to provide your full profile here, details of what you submitted, what you proposed to study, your background.

Otherwise, the visa officer felt that you were going to try to stay in Canada. That's all I can tell you.
Thank you sir. but what if i make an appeal ,will it work?

Buletruck

VIP Member
May 18, 2015
There is no appeal process for visas. You can hire a Canadian lawyer and apply for judicial review, but that will take time and lots of money. Order your gcms notes before you reapply.

Immigration_guru

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
but I went for medical after they had sent me an email and I even passed it. I thought an appeal letter would work ?
Medical has no connection with the refusal, you will waste time and money if you appeal and the IRCC officer will prove that he was not satisfied.
You can request gcms and see what went wrong and reapply by correcting it.