+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Canada visa refused for my friend what are the next steps

samahuj1994

Apr 27, 2020
Hello people,
My friend's Canada tourist visa was refused here are the details. Her visa was denied on the grounds that the officer felt that she would not return back after her stay.

1. She is a Indian passport holder with a UK visa expiring on Jan 27th 2022. We applied on Oct 6th, biometrics on Nov 25th and the refusal was on Dec 1.

1. We applied on October 6th 2021. She is graduate student in the U of London and her course was completed on Sept 27th. At the time of application she was employed as a part time student worker at a coffee shop. We mentioned that she would need to return back to the UK as she has to apply for her post study work permit, defend her thesis and attend her graduation. I provided the PoF and the invitation letter. I am a temporary foreign worker in Canada (on work permit). I also provided my bank account statements and letter of employments. We also provided the travel arrangements and return air tickets. I have applied for my EE application with AoR Oct 2020.

2. As of December 4th this is how her status has/will change. She is eligible to apply for her PSW, this will give her two years of work visa in the UK. Her PSW application will take 4-5 weeks. She will be getting a full time corporate job in December (20-30k GBP). She has gotten her results and will receive her degree certificate on Dec 29th.

We are hoping to reapply, can you please tell us the documentation process we need to follow the next time we apply so that she is successful.

Thanks

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hello people,
My friend's Canada tourist visa was refused here are the details. Her visa was denied on the grounds that the officer felt that she would not return back after her stay.

1. She is a Indian passport holder with a UK visa expiring on Jan 27th 2022. We applied on Oct 6th, biometrics on Nov 25th and the refusal was on Dec 1.

1. We applied on October 6th 2021. She is graduate student in the U of London and her course was completed on Sept 27th. At the time of application she was employed as a part time student worker at a coffee shop. We mentioned that she would need to return back to the UK as she has to apply for her post study work permit, defend her thesis and attend her graduation. I provided the PoF and the invitation letter. I am a temporary foreign worker in Canada (on work permit). I also provided my bank account statements and letter of employments. We also provided the travel arrangements and return air tickets. I have applied for my EE application with AoR Oct 2020.

2. As of December 4th this is how her status has/will change. She is eligible to apply for her PSW, this will give her two years of work visa in the UK. Her PSW application will take 4-5 weeks. She will be getting a full time corporate job in December (20-30k GBP). She has gotten her results and will receive her degree certificate on Dec 29th.

We are hoping to reapply, can you please tell us the documentation process we need to follow the next time we apply so that she is successful.

Thanks
I would wait until the PSW is approved and until she has started the full time corporate job. I would reapply sometime next year after she has worked in the corporate job for a few months.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Thank you, with the correct documentation this time, what are the chances it will be approved this time?
It's really impossible to say.