+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Canada visa processing

Wages

Feb 19, 2020
Hello, just want to ask, when canada going to open there border
Initially, 6th June was the scheduled date but no one knows for sure now since the cases here in Canada keeps rising, daily.
So if you’re yet to apply for a visa kindly do so, if you’ve already applied kindly wait a while. And let’s pray and hope for the best

CynthiaJ2

Mar 23, 2020
Just want to apply for canada visa now but people fear is, when there is no virus canada don't give there visa out like that, now that there is virus do you think they will give you, that I should don't waist my money, just want you to give me more explanation and convince me that I should don't mind them

Wages

Feb 19, 2020
Just want to apply for canada visa now but people fear is, when there is no virus canada don't give there visa out like that, now that there is virus do you think they will give you, that I should don't waist my money, just want you to give me more explanation and convince me that I should don't mind them
Lol. No one will convince you to apply for a visa. It’s a personal decision. So if you don’t want to apply for a Canadian Visa that’s fine with them

CynthiaJ2

Mar 23, 2020
Lol, OK, I will follow my mind, because I love to be in canada soon and I pray you people give me the opportunity to come over m, Thanks

mikunn85

Oct 17, 2019
Sure. Visa processing is still in effect

If you apply for a visa now, the won't attend to it. Visa application is on hold till May 19. They are only processing application for those with exemptions, and they are immediate family members of citizens, permanent residents and some other people. Check the website to see if you are one of those with exemption. If not, they were very specific on the website that other applications will not be processed. My husband is a permanent residence and that's why my own application is been processed. So i.would advise you wait till 19 of may so you don't break their rules. You can go through their website for.more information. It's all there.

Vinay4u

Aug 23, 2016
If you apply for a visa now, the won't attend to it. Visa application is on hold till May 19. They are only processing application for those with exemptions, and they are immediate family members of citizens, permanent residents and some other people. Check the website to see if you are one of those with exemption. If not, they were very specific on the website that other applications will not be processed. My husband is a permanent residence and that's why my own application is been processed. So i.would advise you wait till 19 of may so you don't break their rules. You can go through their website for.more information. It's all there.
Just curious... Did your application go through?

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Hi - Just checking in to see if there's any progress at all on the Visit Visa processing front? It's been a week since I applied, but I don't see any movement on my Spouse' Visit Visa.
There's a pandemic. Don't expect anything for awhile.