+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Canada Visa from Canada ** Urgent**

vcitizen

Aug 22, 2018
This is for my mother, Right now she is in Canada, on temporary resident permit which expires on 18th Feb, 2024. I have applied for renewal for the same.

She is Indian Citizen. She was holding canadian visa ( was valid for 10 years multiple entires) which expired August this year. She has done biometric and medical recently so they are valid as well.

Now I am looking to get her Canadian Visitor visa which normally valid for 10 years with multiple entries and stamped on passport, how do I get the same and not temporary resident permit

Request your kind help

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
This is for my mother, Right now she is in Canada, on temporary resident permit which expires on 18th Feb, 2024. I have applied for renewal for the same.

She is Indian Citizen. She was holding canadian visa ( was valid for 10 years multiple entires) which expired August this year. She has done biometric and medical recently so they are valid as well.

Now I am looking to get her Canadian Visitor visa which normally valid for 10 years with multiple entries and stamped on passport, how do I get the same and not temporary resident permit

Request your kind help
Why is she on a TRP? TRPs are for individuals who are otherwise inadmissible to Canada.

vcitizen

Aug 22, 2018
Sorry my bad its visitor record,

Her canada visitor visa expired on August and passport as well and I appiled to make her stay in Canada and IRCC issues her visitor record

Now we have got new indian passport that expires in 2033 and I applied for extension

How do I get her canada visa stamped on passport which is valid for 10 years

vcitizen

Aug 22, 2018
Request your kind help on urgent basis, I have lost my father last year and want her to be with me in canada

Copingwithlife

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2018
Earth
Request your kind help on urgent basis, I have lost my father last year and want her to be with me in canada
You can’t use a visitor visa extensions for her to stay with you in Canada. It’ll eventually be refused and she’ll have to leave. How long has she been here already?
Btw it’s not guaranteed she’ll get a 10 year visa , NOR does that allow her to stay 10 years

Reactions: vcitizen

vcitizen

Aug 22, 2018
You can’t use a visitor visa extensions for her to stay with you in Canada. It’ll eventually be refused and she’ll have to leave. How long has she been here already?
Btw it’s not guaranteed she’ll get a 10 year visa , NOR does that allow her to stay 10 years
thank you so much for your kind help, she been here for one year now and whether it's reasonable for make her stay for another year ?

also whether Super Visa can be applied anytime from India or we need to wait for that?

vcitizen

Aug 22, 2018

thank you so much for your kind help, I lost my father last year so trying find ways to make her stay with me.

whether we can apply for super visa anytime from India? or do we need any invitation from govt or any specific windows?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
thank you so much for your kind help, I lost my father last year so trying find ways to make her stay with me.

whether we can apply for super visa anytime from India? or do we need any invitation from govt or any specific windows?
You can apply for a supervisa at any point when she is abroad but if she has already visited Canada for a long period of time she should be reestablishing her ties to India before trying to return to visit Canada. If she goes to India and tries to return to Canada within a short period of time it could appear as though she is trying to live in Canada and is just visiting India which is not allowed. That could result in her being given a limited period to visit not the up to the 5 year visit you want (if she is able to qualify for supervisa insurance every year) or even being refused entry.