+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Canada Student visa rejected 3 time please help.

Mar 7, 2021
Hi sir,
My name is harjot singh from india,
In 2016 i have completed my 10th and in 2018 i have done my 12th in commerce stream after that i have given IELTS for overseas education but failed to achieve 6 each band score and applied for study visa for Canada 2 times with 5.5 bands in 2018 but the embassy refused to give me student visa but, have not lose my hope and joined concentrix on 20 june 2019 as a Advisor 1, Customer services and worked over there for 9 months, however, I left this job because of covid 19 on 31 march 2020 and joined another company as a Representative Operations named Kuber Enviro and Solutions where i am currently working for 9 months.now again i applied for study visa with IELTS 6 bands each in all modules but unfortunately i again got rejected because i will nor return my homecountry after study and my cource was irrelevent.

jweekend

Champion Member
Dec 13, 2019
Hi sir,
My name is harjot singh from india,
In 2016 i have completed my 10th and in 2018 i have done my 12th in commerce stream after that i have given IELTS for overseas education but failed to achieve 6 each band score and applied for study visa for Canada 2 times with 5.5 bands in 2018 but the embassy refused to give me student visa but, have not lose my hope and joined concentrix on 20 june 2019 as a Advisor 1, Customer services and worked over there for 9 months, however, I left this job because of covid 19 on 31 march 2020 and joined another company as a Representative Operations named Kuber Enviro and Solutions where i am currently working for 9 months.now again i applied for study visa with IELTS 6 bands each in all modules but unfortunately i again got rejected because i will nor return my homecountry after study and my cource was irrelevent.
Why would you not leave Canada after your stay?

Humpholito24

Sep 20, 2019
My last qualification is 12th senior secondary in commerce stream and i have applied for office administration health services course..
Commerce and Office administration is two different things. You can take office administration in your country. How will office administration in health services benefit you?

Reactions: Naturgrl