+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Canada student visa from India-Without IELTS

msahil111

Apr 7, 2014
Hi,

Can you please help.

I am going to apply student visa from India. I have been in UK for three years on tier 4 dependent visa. I have check with Canada college regarding IELTS and they said if you have been in UK for 3 years then IELTS is not require and you just need to provide your employer letter as a proof of your work experience. They are ready to issue my final CAS.

I have also UKNARIC certificate saying about my qualification (done from India)-English level C1/degree level British HONS

My question is if I apply without IELTS through VFS Canada (India), does it impact on my application? Embarrassed

Thanks

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

msahil111 said:
Hi,

Can you please help.

I am going to apply student visa from India. I have been in UK for three years on tier 4 dependent visa. I have check with Canada college regarding IELTS and they said if you have been in UK for 3 years then IELTS is not require and you just need to provide your employer letter as a proof of your work experience. They are ready to issue my final CAS.

I have also UKNARIC certificate saying about my qualification (done from India)-English level C1/degree level British HONS

My question is if I apply without IELTS through VFS Canada (India), does it impact on my application? Embarrassed

Thanks
1. As long as the school is willing to accept you without a language test, then it shouldn't have any effect on your study permit application.