+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Canada Post Passport Delivery Query

immigrationaspirant

Oct 29, 2013
Hey all, with my ppt request and passport in transit I get hyper and anxious. I called Post Canada and confirmed with them the location of my parcel. In the conversation I disclosed the parcel has my passport. Later I thought if it was wise of me to have disclosed what was in the parcel to the Canada post agent. It just worries me that what if it's stolen or misplaced, dunno just stupid thoughts. Can anyone tell me if its safe to disclose to a Canada post agent about the contents of your parcel ? Stupid question but would sure take off the sweat from my forehead.

AINP2014

Jan 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-07-2013
Nomination.....
16-07-2013
AOR Received.
18-9-2013
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
23-9-2013
Med's Done....
30-9-2013
Interview........
Ecase Status is now"Decision made" .. YAHOOOO
Passport Req..
20-6-2014
VISA ISSUED...
26-6-2014
LANDED..........
11-7-2014
immigrationaspirant said:
Hey all, with my ppt request and passport in transit I get hyper and anxious. I called Post Canada and confirmed with them the location of my parcel. In the conversation I disclosed the parcel has my passport. Later I thought if it was wise of me to have disclosed what was in the parcel to the Canada post agent. It just worries me that what if it's stolen or misplaced, dunno just stupid thoughts. Can anyone tell me if its safe to disclose to a Canada post agent about the contents of your parcel ? Stupid question but would sure take off the sweat from my forehead.
what is your status now?