+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Canada Job Hunting!!

dhruv.gupta

Jul 26, 2017
Hi there,

Hope everybody is doing fine and healthy in this era of Pandemic. I have Canada PR card which I had obtained in Sept. 2019 and I am looking to immigrate to Canada in April 2021. As I want to come to Canada fully prepared for job hunting prerequisites and I found this course on Arrive app https://the3skills.teachable.com/p/job-hunting-essentials-arrive/?affcode=422909_5vco0otz&utm_source=Arrive&utm_medium=webinaremail

I want to know if anybody has used it previously or if someone could give his or her feedback on this course, it would be a great help.

Thanks
Kind Regards
Dhruv Guota

Athmanathan A

Jan 7, 2021
Tamilnadu, India
Category........
WP
Hi,
I'm working as a Tekla modeler/Civil designer having 6+ years of experience & holding CIVIL Engineering bachelors degree as first class in India. I am looking for job in CANADA in my field.

Is that possible to get job offer from India? Can I get work permit if i have job offer?

dhruv.gupta

Jul 26, 2017
Hi,
I'm working as a Tekla modeler/Civil designer having 6+ years of experience & holding CIVIL Engineering bachelors degree as first class in India. I am looking for job in CANADA in my field.

Is that possible to get job offer from India? Can I get work permit if i have job offer?
I do not think that it is possible to get a job offer from India. Though if you do get one, company will have to apply to LMIA for your Work Visa.

Angela1983

Apr 23, 2020
Hi , how do we apply to get a provincial nominee, because most express entry program requires one to be nominated first , have a letter from a provincial nominee before creating an express entry profile.
- some requires job offers, what if you don't have a job offer yet , but you have your evaluated academic credentials? ECA. does ECA replace job offer in this situation..
- do skill traders need to evaluate their trade certificates? if so where ? , because WES doesn't deal with skilled trades

Angela1983

Apr 23, 2020
My husband wish to apply for the exploratory visit to City Morden , he is a skilled welder , but he wants to travel alone for the exploratory visit, when filling the exploratory visit form , should he include his spouse and kids, ?