+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Canada Border Services near Seattle WA USA??

jobalistic

Jun 20, 2006
Hi,

I plan to drive my vehicle from Seattle to Vancouver USA. Do you know the name of Canada border location that is near Seattle and can process vehicle importation? I was looking at the CBSA website and I encountered Pacific Highway but I am not sure if this is the correct one.

Thanks!

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

jobalistic said:
Hi,

I plan to drive my vehicle from Seattle to Vancouver USA. Do you know the name of Canada border location that is near Seattle and can process vehicle importation? I was looking at the CBSA website and I encountered Pacific Highway but I am not sure if this is the correct one.

Thanks!
Pac Hwy is the one you want, I hope you mean Vancouver BC as there is a Vancouver Washington, south of seattle. Don't forget that you have to export your car from the US and send your title document 72 hours in advance to the US Customs at the Border port you are exiting.

PMM

links18

Champion Member
Feb 1, 2006
PMM said:
Hi

jobalistic said:
Hi,

Thanks!
Pac Hwy is the one you want, I hope you mean Vancouver BC as there is a Vancouver Washington, south of seattle. Don't forget that you have to export your car from the US and send your title document 72 hours in advance to the US Customs at the Border port you are exiting.
see: http://www.cbp.gov/xp/cgov/export/export_docs/motor_vehicle.xml

PMM
]

Why in the world did they name two cities so close to one another the same thing?

BCguy

Champion Member
Jul 26, 2008
Vancouver British Columbia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
16-03-1976
Captain Vancouver discovered both sites and both were named in his owner,There are hundreds of Columbus in the US

luvcanada

Star Member
Mar 25, 2009
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I think that's Blaine, WA and check this out http://www.wsdot.wa.gov/Congestion/border/Map.htm for more informations.