+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Can you please let me know its fake or real?

balaji721

Mar 23, 2020
Dear Mr. Balaji Jayabalanarayanan,

I am pleased to inform you that your Visa and Work Permit Application and other required documents has been dully received and it has been forwarded to our General Consular office for the final approval, with the exception of your medical certificate in which a medical test will be conducted on your appointment date in our premises by our medical expatriates.

In respect of the approval of your visa application file this morning, you will be eligible to make your visa fee payment today itself, and also your apppointment date schedule for the official stamping of your visa at the embassy here in New Delhi will be sent to you after the issuance of your visa and work permit.

Note that your file cannot be transfer to any of our branches anymore, all i can do is to assist you on how to give you enough days to your appointment date to schedule your programme and present at our embassy here for the official stamping of your visa and handing over the documents to you.

You shall be informed with the outcome of the status of your file immediately your file approval is released from the General Consular office as soon as possible.

Kind Regards,
Mr. Steve Anderson
7/8, Shantipath, Chanakyapuri,
New Delhi, Delhi 110021 India.

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
So was there any email correspondance as that is often a clue by a fake email address

The medical statement is a concern as medicals can only be performed by official panel doctors

Others can comment but it seems suspiciuous to me

Last edited:

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
It is almost impossible to secure any job offer from outside of Canada unless somone has unique skills not readily available. Employers are simply not will to pay 1000CDN plus advertising costs to sponsor an LMIA application for someone who may or may not turn up

Also maybe share how much money the above letter is suggesting you pay for a work permit/visa as that is often an indication whether fake or not

https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/fees/fees.asp