+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Can you evaluate the band score for my IELTS writing. Thank you so much

LongTran

Dec 28, 2021
Modern technology has made it easier for individuals to download copyrighted music and books from the Internet for no charge.

To what extent is this a positive or negative development?

These days, with the advent of technological breakthroughs, file sharing is more and more widely used. Therefore, it is sometimes argued that this has a significant contribution in installing copyrighted songs and books without paying fees. While there are several negative impacts, I firmly believe these are outweighed by their positive influences.

On the one hand, one might argue that freely verified documents installation poses serious threats regarding property disagreements. For example, the Vietnamese national song, which is used to be played on numerous occasions. However, due to the lack of strict rules imposed by the government, some companies have bought the song’s right to generate more income. Despite explaining reasons to the public, this topic has raised people’s awareness about the risk of no charge documents. Thus, capturing music and books has an adverse bearing on its owners.

Nevertheless, I would contend that being able to download music and books on websites plays a vital role in education and entertainment aspects. For instance, Google Drive, which is famous for file sharing via the Internet, is used by billion of users monthly worldwide. This is because they use this in order not only to fulfill their self-study purposes but also to escape from the hustle and bustle of their life by watching and listening to their favorite songs. This example illustrates a good explanation of how a free downloading source helps users to study and relax.

In conclusion, technological advents have a great impact on downloading free stuff on the Internet, especially music and books. In this regard, it seems to me that these advantages are more significant than their disadvantages.

(271 words)