+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Can visa be rejected after PPR?

dream98765

Sep 11, 2022
Hi everyone,

Can visa get rejected after PPR? Here is my status. Still some of steps are under process. But the final decision was approved. Is there any chance to get my visa get rejected. I was very happy and suddenly this thought popped up in my mind. My agent said that there will be some chance. But my agent is a liar. I realized after very far I started the process and paid the fees. My agent is very onto money. Always try to get money from me. Can this forum help to clear my doubt?

Review of eligibility
•We are reviewing whether you meet the
eligibility requirements.

Review of medical results
• September 5, 2022 You passed the medical exam.

Review of additional documents
•We do not need additional documents.

Interview
•You do not need an interview. We will send you
a message if this changes.

Biometrics
•We do not need your fingerprints. We will send
you a message if this changes.

Background check
• We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

Final Decision
• Your application was approved. You need to send us your valid passport to finalize your application. Check your messages below for detallS.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Thank you for reply, and for what kind of reasons?
It looks like your background check is still in progress. So one reason could be anything that comes out of the background check.

Other reasons could include (while rare): misrepresentations that are identified late in the process by IRCC, new criminality issues, family composition changes that aren't declared. There can also sometimes be issues at landing that result in PR not being issued (e.g. applying for PR through PNP but landing and trying to immediately live in another provines). There are others but I would say those are the ones that come to mind.

We have also sometimes seen IRCC accidentally give PRR when the processing isn't 100% completed and then later they withdraw PRR to complete processing.

AzeemMirza

Sep 30, 2016
Hi everyone,

Can visa get rejected after PPR? Here is my status. Still some of steps are under process. But the final decision was approved. Is there any chance to get my visa get rejected. I was very happy and suddenly this thought popped up in my mind. My agent said that there will be some chance. But my agent is a liar. I realized after very far I started the process and paid the fees. My agent is very onto money. Always try to get money from me. Can this forum help to clear my doubt?

Review of eligibility

Interview

Biometrics

Background check
• We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

Final Decision
• Your application was approved. You need to send us your valid passport to finalize your application. Check your messages below for detallS.

Hi there,

Have you already received COPR ?

Toyesh

Jan 8, 2023
Hi everyone,

Review of eligibility

Interview

Biometrics

Background check

Final Decision
Hey dream98765, did you get your visa approved? Thanks!