+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Can students change DLI after receiving AIP? Does this affect the final approval?

tryyourbest

Star Member
Aug 7, 2020
I think you can change technically, you only need to send new LOA via webform. But I am not sure how this will effect their final decision. I have another version of this question. Is it still risky to chane the program within same college after AIP. Normally in this case, you do not need to inform IRCC.

Reactions: forestalt

Mary_mary123

Aug 14, 2020
I think you can change technically, you only need to send new LOA via webform. But I am not sure how this will effect their final decision. I have another version of this question. Is it still risky to chane the program within same college after AIP. Normally in this case, you do not need to inform IRCC.
You know my study plan is based on the LOA that I submitted my VISA with it and I am worried about the final approval.

tryyourbest

Star Member
Aug 7, 2020
You know my study plan is based on the LOA that I submitted my VISA with it and I am worried about the final approval.
Yeah, letter of explanation depends on current LOA, before full approval, it depends to their point of view. So it is all confusing. Normally it is a very easy procedure..

Reactions: Mary_mary123