+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

can some one help ?

persia5

Star Member
Dec 27, 2010
hello
i am a student i live in algeria i am going to apply for course of english as a second language (ESL)
if any one going to apply for this course or course alike
can you please tell me what are the things that i need to focus on to have the visa ?
because someone told me that is going to be very difficult for me to obtain Student Visa for ESL. Since im from a "developing country" so I don't think if Visa Officer going to trust my intentions of returning back to Algeria. and he suggested on me to go for a study course
and the second question is : what does he mean by a study course ?
thank you every body

enfield

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
persia5 said:
hello
i am a student i live in algeria i am going to apply for course of english as a second language (ESL)
can you please tell me what are the things that i need to focus on to have the visa ?
because someone told me that is going to be very difficult for me to obtain Student Visa for ESL. Since im from a "developing country" so I don't think if Visa Officer going to trust my intentions of returning back to Algeria. and he suggested on me to go for a study course
thank you every body
Hi,

Study Course meant that you should undertake Diploma/Degree/Certificate Study course which is relevant and compatible with your previous studies, work if any.

I repeat its almost impossible to get study visa for a "7 month ESL Course". So you should first complete your studies in Algeria (You told me that you are a student of 3rd year BAC), thn apply onlìne for a study course in any University/School. Get Letter of Acceptance, fill up/Put off student visa application.

Cheers.Degree/Certificate Study course which is relevant and compatible with your previous studies, work if any.

I repeat its almost impossible to get study visa for a "7 month ESL Course". So you should first complete your studies in Algeria (You told me that you are a student of 3rd year BAC), thn apply onlìne for a study course in any University/School. Get Letter of Acceptance, fill up/Put off student visa application.

Cheers

enfield

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
persia5 said:
hello
thank you every body
Yes I just checked my inbox. So you are not a BAC student but a student of "Technician in Quality Control" in NITM. So its better if you atleast finish your current course and thn apply in some college/school. You can find many courses in Canada compatible with your current studies. Visit school website and search for it. May be just google it.