+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Can my dad send me the PR card by DHL to outside Canada?

Paula.lopezgo

Apr 5, 2022
My PR card was delivered when I was Outside Canada, Now my dad send it to me by DHL or Purolator, but when I try to Track the package they said this:
Estimated Delivery Date
Not Available
Pending customs clearance - additional details required - Contact us

what should I do?

Ponga

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Suggest you contact Purolator via the link that they provided. People in Canada forward PR cards to family members quite often.

CANADA-1

Jan 17, 2017
My PR card was delivered when I was Outside Canada, Now my dad send it to me by DHL or Purolator, but when I try to Track the package they said this:
Estimated Delivery Date
Not Available

what should I do?
IMPOSSIBLE TO CLEAR CUSTOM THIS CARD HAVE -
  • Your new PR Card will have a Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) chip which will have a unique ID number that identifies each specific card.

CONTACT TO YOUR SERVICE PROVIDER ASK TO RETURN OREGON ADDRESS OTHER WISE THEY CERTAIN TIME AFTER YOUR CARD DESTROYED THEN YOU CAN APPLY PRTD SO YOU CAN COME TO CANADA

Ponga

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IMPOSSIBLE TO CLEAR CUSTOM THIS CARD HAVE -
  • Your new PR Card will have a Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) chip which will have a unique ID number that identifies each specific card.

CONTACT TO YOUR SERVICE PROVIDER ASK TO RETURN OREGON ADDRESS OTHER WISE THEY CERTAIN TIME AFTER YOUR CARD DESTROYED THEN YOU CAN APPLY PRTD SO YOU CAN COME TO CANADA
Interesting. Other people have successfully sent PR cards via courier abroad.

ShakeelBaig

Jan 30, 2022
Estimated Delivery Date
Not Available

what should I do?
What was the final outcome... were you able to get customs cleared ?

Paula.lopezgo

Apr 5, 2022
What happened is that the delivery company ask for more information about me, my dad said the truth about the documents that he will send, so they make sure about my information and his. At the end the PR card was delivered successfully and now I have it.

Reactions: tonisg18

osman93

Mar 4, 2021
Estimated Delivery Date
Not Available

what should I do?
Did you declare that it is a PR card? or just mentioned documents?

krish2015

Jul 6, 2015
Estimated Delivery Date
Not Available

what should I do?
What happened?? I am on a similar boat..