+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Can I take two qualified part time jobs and apply for PR? Offer valid only today.

elkin

Mar 23, 2022
Hi

I am kind of confused. I do want to leave my job because I get high salary part-time job in a big company which is higher salary than my current job. Can I take two different permnanet part time job? I have been working for 8-9 months full time and after 3-4 months I will apply for PR through express entry. I just dont want to lose the chance of good company that I can grow and potentiall make it full time after 6 months. Offer is only valid today. Can you guys help?

Thanks.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hi

I am kind of confused. I do want to leave my job because I get high salary part-time job in a big company which is higher salary than my current job. Can I take two different permnanet part time job? I have been working for 8-9 months full time and after 3-4 months I will apply for PR through express entry. I just dont want to lose the chance of good company that I can grow and potentiall make it full time after 6 months. Offer is only valid today. Can you guys help?

Thanks.
In general part-time employment does not typically lead to qualifying for express entry but really depends on the exact amount of hours you work.