+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Can I sponsor my wife student Visa to Canada as she has no job

Sheff

Apr 8, 2017
Dear all , my wife had applied for Canada student Visa 3times and it all got refused based on purpose of visit , travelling history and insufficient funds respectively. Now she did not have a job. She had travelled to USA , Qatar and Netherlands to boost her travelling history while I got loan to cover her 2 years programme while I pay back in 4years

My concern is that , she did not have a job presently . Can she proceed to apply since I am the one sponsoring her while I will transfer all the needed money into her account . Pls your advice shall be appreciated

Immigration_guru

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
If she has been refused 3 times, you should request gcms before reapplying and if she has built up the travel history it should not be a problem now.
Dear all , my wife had applied for Canada student Visa 3times and it all got refused based on purpose of visit , travelling history and insufficient funds respectively. Now she did not have a job. She had travelled to USA , Qatar and Netherlands to boost her travelling history while I got loan to cover her 2 years programme while I pay back in 4years

My concern is that , she did not have a job presently . Can she proceed to apply since I am the one sponsoring her while I will transfer all the needed money into her account . Pls your advice shall be appreciated

Sheff

Apr 8, 2017
Have you ordered her GCMS notes to see what the concerns are about her application?
Thanks alot . We applied for Gcms file . Purpose of vist and travel history. She applied for 1 year programme previously and now I am looking at