App. Filed.......
23-02-10
AOR Received.
15th Novenmber 2010
Med's Done....
11th Novenmber 2009
LANDED..........
16th December 2010
They have already started processing my application on 10th May 2010 Vegreville, Family Class Spouse.

I am wondering if i should send additional proof of relationship such as photocopies of emails, post cards, phone bills, and my university degree and our tickets for travelling together.

Even though we have sent all the necessary documents and have attached pictures of our occassions together with explanation under every photo. I still feel i can add more info for proof of our relationship. So they are no delays in my application as i want to work asap.

Can somebody please tell me if this is necessary.

CDNGirl

Star Member
Apr 28, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
May 2011
Hi there,

I'm just like you. I called in the CIC call centre, and they did say you can send it to the VISA OFFICE which is dealing with your application, and to inclue Client ID # along with KIT ID #.

:D

alibaba

Star Member
Apr 6, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegerville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-02-10
AOR Received.
15th Novenmber 2010
Med's Done....
11th Novenmber 2009
LANDED..........
16th December 2010
CDNGirl said:
Hi there,

I'm just like you. I called in the CIC call centre, and they did say you can send it to the VISA OFFICE which is dealing with your application, and to inclue Client ID # along with KIT ID #.

:D
Thanks for your reply, whats a KIT ID #?

thanks

I

iarblue

When the visa office sent the sponsored person the letter it included a B# that is the reference number the visa office gives you use that number when sending to the visa office.

CDNGirl

Star Member
Apr 28, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
May 2011
I'm confused?...

B#?

I didn't receive letter from VISA OFFICE yet but I did receieve from CPC-Mississauga stating Client ID # & KIT ID #...(first stage approval)... ???

alibaba

Star Member
Apr 6, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegerville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-02-10
AOR Received.
15th Novenmber 2010
Med's Done....
11th Novenmber 2009
LANDED..........
16th December 2010
Also when we filed our application in Feb 2010 we sent tax document (Option C Printout) dated 2008. Because when my wife requested the document in Nov 2009 from the tax office thats what they posted us.

So anyone think we should request for the latest one and send it with the additional documents i am planning to send, or it doesn't matter?.

I am only concerned because i want to avoid any delays and interview. I heard if they call for an interview then the process can take longer. When i say longer i mean from a year to 3 years max (ridiculous isn't it)

Even though we have submitted all the necessary documents from the document check list but it never occurred to us to add extra proof such as emails, post card copies, my qualification degree copies.

I just want my application to be smooth so i can get the work permit asap, i don't care about the PR Card that much. I want the work permit so i can start working and get ourselves financially strong so we can achieve our goals.

Thanks.

rjessome

VIP Member
Feb 24, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@CDNGirl - The B# is your file/dossier number. The sponsored person receives this when the overseas visa office Acknowledges Receipt of the file and begins processing. It's called an AOR for short.

@alibaba - Of course the Option C would be for 2008 because your taxes were not done for 2009 yet. Don't worry about that. If you believe additional documents will further prove your relationship as bona fide, then you can send it. Just make sure you print your Receipt Number in big, bold print also indicating inland spousal sponsorship application as Vegreville gets literally thousands of applications per week for various immigration permits. Whether or not it's "necessary" depends on what you already sent. Think of it this way, a stranger is reading your stuff and wants to see if your relationship is genuine. If you were reading the same stuff for someone you didn't know, would you believe it was a genuine relationship?

alibaba

Star Member
Apr 6, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegerville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-02-10
AOR Received.
15th Novenmber 2010
Med's Done....
11th Novenmber 2009
LANDED..........
16th December 2010
rjessome said:
@ CDNGirl - The B# is your file/dossier number. The sponsored person receives this when the overseas visa office Acknowledges Receipt of the file and begins processing. It's called an AOR for short.

@ alibaba - Of course the Option C would be for 2008 because your taxes were not done for 2009 yet. Don't worry about that. If you believe additional documents will further prove your relationship as bona fide, then you can send it. Just make sure you print your Receipt Number in big, bold print also indicating inland spousal sponsorship application as Vegreville gets literally thousands of applications per week for various immigration permits. Whether or not it's "necessary" depends on what you already sent. Think of it this way, a stranger is reading your stuff and wants to see if your relationship is genuine. If you were reading the same stuff for someone you didn't know, would you believe it was a genuine relationship?
Thanks for your advise. I am just going to send our email correspondence, degree copies, travel ticket copies, post card copies and notes etc.