+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Can I request in my request for the reunification of my 10-year-old granddaughter؟

Hala LOULOU

Jul 13, 2017
Hello,
The court has approved my asylum application, and I will apply for permanent residence in Canada. My question, please, is: Can I request in my request for the reunification of my 10-year-old granddaughter in Lebanon? Knowing that her parents agree to that. Thank you.

YVR123

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2017
Hello,
The court has approved my asylum application, and I will apply for permanent residence in Canada. My question, please, is: Can I request in my request for the reunification of my 10-year-old granddaughter in Lebanon? Knowing that her parents agree to that. Thank you.
There is no route to sponsor grand child.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
So you want her to visit you? She can apply for a visitor visa but she can't enter Canada until Covid restrictions are lifted.

As said above, you can't sponsor her to permanently live in Canada.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hello,
You can expect it will be difficult for your family to visit because there will be concerns that they will also claim asylum.