+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Can I remain in express entry pool after PGWP expires?

Boviesam

Jun 21, 2015
AOR Received.
06-05-2017
Hi All,

I was wondering if I can stay in the express entry pool after my PGWP expires and I go back to my home country. Or would it automatically become ineligible after my PGWP exprires.

And if the above said is not true. Would I be able to make another profile sitting in my home country after the current one expires in case I don't receive an ITA.

BA2LAMAZ

Champion Member
Feb 25, 2016
Boviesam said:
Hi All,

I was wondering if I can stay in the express entry pool after my PGWP expires and I go back to my home country. Or would it automatically become ineligible after my PGWP exprires.

And if the above said is not true. Would I be able to make another profile sitting in my home country after the current one expires in case I don't receive an ITA.
Your profile only expires one year after it is created, irrespective of where you are.

Yes you can make a new profile when the first expires

Boviesam

Jun 21, 2015
AOR Received.
06-05-2017
BA2LAMAZ said:
Your profile only expires one year after it is created, irrespective of where you are.

Yes you can make a new profile when the first expires
\

+1 to confirm

nEVERgiveUP751

Star Member
Jan 2, 2016
Vancouver
Boviesam said:
Hi All,

pgwp has nothing to do with your ee profile

Boviesam

Jun 21, 2015
AOR Received.
06-05-2017
Thank you

So does that means I would have to apply for my PR from back home in case I receive an ITA.