+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Can i edit my EE profile after received ITA?

samller

Sep 11, 2015
Hi guys,

I received ITA on Aug 21. I recently found that i maybe won't meet the proof of funds requirement of $11000 over the pass 6 months before i received ITA. The problem is I had already put that amount of money in EE profile before getting ITA.

Is that possible i can edit the EE profile to match with my bank account balance and would that impact anything if i made any changes or correction after i got ITA?

Also, has anyone got rejected due to insufficient funds in their bank account as per CIC requires?

Thank you for your answers in advance.

rafzy

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2015
Funds less than 12000 means a straight refusal.

Better to show more money in your account.

samller

Sep 11, 2015
Thank you for your answer.

But isn't it if i got ITA under CEC then i don't have to provide proof of funds?

I am so confused about all the information from CIC website, one page says i dont need to provide proof of fund , the other page says this is a mandatory document for all applicants.

Can someone claritfy this?

Appericate all the answers.

rafzy

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2015
samller said:

But isn't it if i got ITA under CEC then i don't have to provide proof of funds?

I am so confused about all the information from CIC website, one page says i dont need to provide proof of fund , the other page says this is a mandatory document for all applicants.

I think now its a mandatory document as it was being discussed on this forum some days ago...

ninauh

Jan 5, 2015
samller said:

I contacted the call centre regarding that question since I was invited under CEC too. The agent told me to upload my employment letter with my T4s and pay stub (same documents as employment records); thats what I am going to do. I hope it helps.