+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Can i apply for a Canadian student visa with a revoked USA visa on my passport

Sunnyking23

Oct 4, 2019
I and my family were rekoved USA visa without entry into the US,now i applied for a study permit to canada online i also stated in my application that my family visa was revoked it was approved and i was asked to submit my passport for final processing. For over a 3weeks didn't get a from the embassy . Now they are asking me to resubmit some the documents i submitted for my application . Please what could be going on ???? Could it be that they are verifying the revoke on the passport???

k.h.p.

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2019
Canada
I and my family were rekoved USA visa without entry into the US,now i applied for a study permit to canada online i also stated in my application that my family visa was revoked it was approved and i was asked to submit my passport for final processing. For over a 3weeks didn't get a from the embassy . Now they are asking me to resubmit some the documents i submitted for my application . Please what could be going on ???? Could it be that they are verifying the revoke on the passport???
Of course you can apply. You must be honest in the application about the revocation. They will verify what you've said with the US.

Why was the visa revoked?