+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

can i apply again pr under cec.(candian experience class)

sam24

May 8, 2010
canada
Category........
Visa Office......
buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20/09/2009
Doc's Request.
04/12/2009
AOR Received.
03/03/2010
IELTS Request
none
File Transfer...
28/05/2010
Med's Request
06/08/2010
Med's Done....
25/08/2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
29/10/2010
HI FRIENDS, I AM NEW TO THIS FORUM.

I APPLIED MY PR UNDER SKILLED CATEGORY IN YEAR 2009 AND GOT MY FILE NO IN FEB 2010,FROM BUFAALO.(USA).THE PROCESS IS GOING PRETTY SLOW AS I AM SEEEING MY FRIENDS PROCESSSES. ITS TAKIN MORE THAN 1 YEAR. OR AROUND 1 YEAR TO GET MEDICALS AFTER FILE NO.

And at the same time in april 2010,i finished 2 years in canada as a skilled worker, which fulfill my eligibilty under CEC.
So my question is can i apply again under CEC.
i want to know from where i can apply, from buffalo again. or from home country India????

And if from buffalo which is stated by cic.gc.ca , SO MY NEW FILE PROCESS affect my ongoing process???????????

AND DOES I NEED TO SEND NEW IELTS RESULTS FOR CEC, OR DO THEY COSIDER MY IELTS RESULT WHICH IS 14 MONTHS OLD AND ALREADY SUBMITTED TO BUFFALO.???????????

PLEASE HELP ME OUT, WAITINF FOR REPLY.............

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You can apply under CEC and they will consider it a new application. You need to follow the instructions for CEC now, including a new IELTS because your IELTS you used for FSW is now too old to use for a new CEC application.

jes_ON

VIP Member
Jun 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New York
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-May-2010
AOR Received.
13-Aug-2010
File Transfer...
01-Mar-2011
Passport Req..
30-Jun-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-Jul-2011 (received 25-Jul-2011)
LANDED..........
03-Sep-2011
sam24 said:
So my question is can i apply again under CEC.
i want to know from where i can apply, from buffalo again. or from home country India????

According to instructions, yes, you can apply to more than one program. CEC applications go to Buffalo unless you are no longer in Canada.

And if from buffalo which is stated by cic.gc.ca , SO MY NEW FILE PROCESS affect my ongoing process???????????

It should not. They will be separate files.

If it is not already in process, you have the option of withdrawing the FSW application and requesting a refund of the application fee.

AND DOES I NEED TO SEND NEW IELTS RESULTS FOR CEC, OR DO THEY COSIDER MY IELTS RESULT WHICH IS 14 MONTHS OLD AND ALREADY SUBMITTED TO BUFFALO.???????????

It is a separate application. You will have to submit all required documents again (PCCs, fees, IELTS). As I understand it, IELTS cannot be more than 1 year old, so you would have to take it again, before you submit the application.

At this point, there may not be that much of a time advantage in a CEC application. However, if you are concerned about your FSW application (which category?) because of (a) the proof of funds requirement, or (b) needing to have a valid work permit at the time the visa is issued, the the CEC might be a good idea...

sam24

May 8, 2010
canada
Category........
Visa Office......
buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20/09/2009
Doc's Request.
04/12/2009
AOR Received.
03/03/2010
IELTS Request
none
File Transfer...
28/05/2010
Med's Request
06/08/2010
Med's Done....
25/08/2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
29/10/2010
Thank you very much friends for ur gracious help. i really appreciate it,
I just wanted to know if i withdraw my application from FSW,i may not get refund because my permanent file no came around 2 months ago. and its in process, so what to do,?????? becasue if i start again my process in CEC, IT WILL AGAIN ,take 2 months to gather documents. and proceess will done most probebly by december.
And may be my process for fsw can be done at that time, so i little confused what to do.?????
my reason for thinking to apply in cec,because my permit is finishing in feb 2011,anf i am not sure my emplyer will increase my contract or not,and if not my arranged employment 10 points will be gone,and i get short by 2 points. so arranged emplyment is a big factor in my process under fsw.
LASTLY IA MNOT SURE HOW MUCH I GET IN LANGUAGE SKILLS ,AS I GOT 6 OVERALL BAND SCORE IN GENERAL CATEGORY,
7 LISTENING
6 SPEAKING
5.5 READING
5 WRITTING.

SO I WANTED TO KNOW HOW MUCH I GET IN LANGUAGE ,SO PLEASE HELP ME ON THIS MATTER????????//
BECAUSE MY FILE IS REFUSED 1 TIME WHEN I APPLIED UNDER FSW, AND WHEN I GET MY FILE NO FROM BUFFALO, I CHANGED MY JOB IN THAT PERIOD,AND I UPDATE MY FILE WITH NEW ADDRESS AND JOB, BUT IWAS UNABLE TO GET REFRENCE LETTER FROM NEW EMPLOYER,BECAUSE MY PROBOBATION PERIOD WAS NOT FINISHED. SO I LOST 10 POINTS.AND MY SCORE CAME TO 65.
And after it applied again in 2009 sept in sydney (ns),canada. and i get my permanent file no in march2010.from buffalo.
please advise me i dont know what todo???????????
i am a cook .
i really wanted to know how much i get in language because when first time i send ielts when i applied from myself i got 10 ponts in language,
and after refusal when i applied again,through lawer to besafe,he told me i get only 8 points in language. so i am confused,he is right or wrong......
waiting for reply.................take care and thanks for help

jes_ON

VIP Member
Jun 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New York
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-May-2010
AOR Received.
13-Aug-2010
File Transfer...
01-Mar-2011
Passport Req..
30-Jun-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-Jul-2011 (received 25-Jul-2011)
LANDED..........
03-Sep-2011
sam24 said:
I just wanted to know if i withdraw my application from FSW,i may not get refund because my permanent file no came around 2 months ago. and its in process, so what to do,??????

If it is "in process" (is that what it says when you check your application status on eCAS?), then you will not get a refund. There is no point in withdrawing now.

my reason for thinking to apply in cec,because my permit is finishing in feb 2011,anf i am not sure my emplyer will increase my contract or not,and if not my arranged employment 10 points will be gone,and i get short by 2 points. so arranged emplyment is a big factor in my process under fsw.

If you have doubts about qualifying for the FSW or getting your work permit renewed, and can afford a second application fee for CEC, then it might be a good idea to apply. At least start gathering your documents, re-take the IELTS, etc. Perhaps by the time you have everything ready, you will know more that will help you to decide.

LASTLY IA MNOT SURE HOW MUCH I GET IN LANGUAGE SKILLS ,AS I GOT 6 OVERALL BAND SCORE IN GENERAL CATEGORY,
7 LISTENING
6 SPEAKING
5.5 READING
5 WRITTING.

SO I WANTED TO KNOW HOW MUCH I GET IN LANGUAGE ,SO PLEASE HELP ME ON THIS MATTER????????//

Suggest you start a new thread to ask about language points. I'm a native speaker, can't help much with that...