+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Can anyone help with this? Re Canada visa application (UK citizen)

liamgasoline

Oct 24, 2019
Hi, was wondering if anyone can help me. I applied for a Canadian IEC work visa and uploaded the documents as required. This included a copy of my UK police certificate and a letter explaining that I have applied via Madrid for my Spanish police background check. I did this all well before the deadline. Today I receive a message that my visa has been rejected. I noticed when I clicked on the files I uploaded, there was some kind of system error, however, it seemed that the files were there regardless. Can I appeal this decision? Surely it is not my fault if the files did not properly upload due to a glitch in the system? If anyone can help I would be so thankful xx

liamgasoline

Oct 24, 2019
Hi, was wondering if anyone can help me. I applied for a Canadian IEC work visa and uploaded the documents as required. uc browser shareit appvnThis included a copy of my UK police certificate and a letter explaining that I have applied via Madrid for my Spanish police background check. I did this all well before the deadline. Today I receive a message that my visa has been rejected. I noticed when I clicked on the files I uploaded, there was some kind of system error, however, it seemed that the files were there regardless. Can I appeal this decision? Surely it is not my fault if the files did not properly upload due to a glitch in the system? If anyone can help I would be so thankful xx
issue gpt solved!!

manav1214

Mar 29, 2020
British Citizens don’t usually need a visa to visit Canada for short periods, but you’ll need to get an Electronic Travel Authorisation before you travel (see below).

If you have a different type of British nationality or intend to travel for a longer period, such as for work or study, check entry requirements with the TeaTV. Effective from 31 July 2018, you may need to give your fingerprints and photos (biometrics) at a visa application center when applying for a study or work permit, or permanent residence. When you arrive in Canada, you will need to be able to show that you have enough funds available to support yourself during your stay, even if you’re staying with family and friends.

yeah it's right.

Thanks,
Manav