+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Calling all MPQ applicants last Aug 16,2016

vinaychopra

Apr 30, 2016
Hello there. Calling all MPQ applicants last August 16,2016 whose applications was submitted successfully, let's have our own thread here. Let's share our timelines, experiences, and success stories here. All the best for all of us! Good news and good vibes all the way! :)

Oct 9, 2016
Hello,

Mine Submitted in Aug 16,2016

Payment processed, waiting for the documents checklist.

Wondering how long it usually takes to process if submitted from Middle east?

Good Luck

ishari

Aug 26, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 16, 2016
Doc's Request.
waiting for checklist
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
August 18, 2016
IELTS Request
I have applied MPQ on August 16, 2016 intake..
I am still waiting for treatment and waiting for checklist.

Does anybody has any idea, how long it will take to receive checklist..
and how long the processing time ( After Checklist to Receive CSQ + Federal CIC Application)

Regards/Ishari

APPNOV2014NY

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2014
Mchd12 said:
can anybody confirm that we'll receive our document list via MPQ and not postal mail?
No one besides MIDI can give you a firm yes.

Most likely you will get an email with:
a) Document checklist attached ( this is how I received my checklist)
OR
b) A message that your MON project account has your individual document checklist. ( this is how I was expecting my checklist)

Document checklist via postal mail is going to be a step back for MIDI especially considering that MIDI understands and acknowledges issues related to international mails getting delayed and lost during transit.

techLover

Aug 29, 2016
APPNOV2014NY said:
No one besides MIDI can give you a firm yes.

Most likely you will get an email with:
a) Document checklist attached ( this is how I received my checklist)
OR
b) A message that your MON project account has your individual document checklist. ( this is how I was expecting my checklist)

Document checklist via postal mail is going to be a step back for MIDI especially considering that MIDI understands and acknowledges issues related to international mails getting delayed and lost during transit.
Is there any chance of email containing checklist (scenario a) can be stuck in Junk folder?

APPNOV2014NY

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2014
techLover said:
Is there any chance of email containing checklist (scenario a) can be stuck in Junk folder?
Good Question and i do not have answer for it. However I recommend that all CSQ aspirants add following email addresses in contacts in their email accounts so that emails coming from these addresses are not routed to junk folder

Ne-Pas-Repondre@midi.gouv.qc.ca --> Emails from MON come through this email id.
travailleursqualifies.eeaamo@midi.gouv.qc.ca --> I received my checklist from this email id.

Oct 9, 2016
I have received last week (8 dec 2016) an email from Ne-Pas-Repondre@midi.gouv.qc.ca

that they will start processing online applications by spring 2017,,so be ready :) By the way this message didn't come into my MON proj, just to the email.

"Please note that we expect to begin processing applications received online in the spring of 2017.

We will contact you via My Québec project only when we process your request and, if necessary, we will send you a personalized list of documents to submit. The review of your application will begin once we have received these documents.
"