+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CaipsNotes.com - Can we trust it? Is it from CIC?

New Horison

Star Member
Sep 13, 2008
Hi All,

I just read this website: www.caipsnotes.com, is a service to help us know in advance about our application processing.
1. Can we trust it?
2. If yes, is it useful to ask for its assistance?
3. Is it legally from CIC?

Any idea about this issue???

New Horison

Star Member
Sep 13, 2008
I am afraid that they can do anything wrong with my application because I must provide them my file number.

Vicxxx, as you said "the best time to request for your caipnote is after your IA or when you are invited for interview", WHY?

Thanks for your replies

New Horison

Star Member
Sep 13, 2008
After I agreed to request CaipsNote.com, If CIC have something to communicate about my file, WILL THEY CONTACT ME directly OR CaipsNote.com?

aghijan

Star Member
Oct 16, 2007
New Horison said:
Hi,

So far I have just received two replies about this topic, so I am still not trust the CaipsNotes.com service!
I suggest you wait until you receive your IA. Then apply for the service and see if you can trust them. Another thing is that, you wait and see if you're requested to attend an interview. Then order the service and see where the immigration officer has found something wrong or has concern about.

You can then make yourself fully ready for the interview.

Apart from the 2 scenarios, you don't need to order CAIPS.

New Horison

Star Member
Sep 13, 2008
Thank you, Vicxx. I have a Canadian brother in Canada who can help me to get caips, but which CIC office can he contact to have the caips?

aghijan

Star Member
Oct 16, 2007
vic48912 said:
If your fear is trust, then you can request your caip through someone you know or who you can trust.

You can request your caip through any of your friends or relation residing in Canada that is either a citizen or has permanent resident status, the cost is cad $5.

the link below might help you undestand what caip is all about

http://caipsnotes.com/About.shtml
Thanks Vic. That was good news cos we can save some bucks. LOL

New Horison

Star Member
Sep 13, 2008
Vicxxx,

Thank you so much. It really help. I will ask caipsnotes.com to do that for me because it's not much. I submitted my regular application process 3 weeks ago. I think I will ask caipsnotes next month to know about my score and maybe to anticipate possible interview for me.

Cheers