+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Bussiness immgration to Nova Scotia

Hennywales

Jan 15, 2021
Hello everyone,

I applied for a close work permit as an entrepreneur to set up my business in NS having received the letter of support from the province. I submitted my application in November 2019, passed medical in May 2020. Since then I have not received any update on my file. Can anyone enlighten me on what could be happening beside covid. I submitted an online web form and yet there was no response from cic.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
What stream did you apply to? You will have to contact Nova Scotia Immigration and not CIC if through their PNP program. CIC has stated that it will take a long time to reply to all web forms.

Reactions: M.jal

M.jal

Nov 2, 2018
Hello everyone,

I applied for a close work permit as an entrepreneur to set up my business in NS having received the letter of support from the province. I submitted my application in November 2019, passed medical in May 2020. Since then I have not received any update on my file. Can anyone enlighten me on what could be happening beside covid. I submitted an online web form and yet there was no response from cic.
Hi my freind.we aplied as an entroprenur for NOWA SCOTIA TOO.WE can share our information to enlight .wating to hear from you