+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Business Immigration - while in service

mailto_sm

Jan 10, 2011
Hello All,

I have noticed following at this site,

-Business Immigration
This form is for individuals with management experience, or for business owners, having a high net worth.
Federal and Quebec Investor, and Entrepreneur programs.
Individuals are evaluated based on the value of their legitimately accumulated personal net worth, and management experience during the last five years.

I am working in India with a Multinational as a Director, I am into Management and handling Market Research Operations for Asia.

I am not sure if this category is only for people who are offering investment & want to start a business in Canada or people with management experience are allowed to apply too?

I would appreciate your guidance.

Thanks,
SM.

qwerbilzak

Star Member
Nov 2, 2010
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-10-2010
AOR Received.
18-11-2010
Med's Request
20-04-2011
Med's Done....
11-05-2011
Passport Req..
06-06-2011
VISA ISSUED...
20-06-2011
LANDED..........
07-12-2011
mailto_sm said:
Hello All,

I have noticed following at this site,

-Business Immigration
This form is for individuals with management experience, or for business owners, having a high net worth.
Federal and Quebec Investor, and Entrepreneur programs.
Individuals are evaluated based on the value of their legitimately accumulated personal net worth, and management experience during the last five years.

I am working in India with a Multinational as a Director, I am into Management and handling Market Research Operations for Asia.

I am not sure if this category is only for people who are offering investment & want to start a business in Canada or people with management experience are allowed to apply too?

I would appreciate your guidance.

Thanks,
SM.
Carefully read the info at this site: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/business/index.asp

It lays it all out very clearly.

Good luck to you.

apmb

May 18, 2011
You can look for the Manitoba Provincial Nomination Program for business. You can find their web site by google search. The process is much faster.

Feb 10, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Immigration to Canada is permitted in one of three main business immigration categories:

• The Immigrant Investor
• Entrepreneurs
• Self-employed persons