+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Business immigrant looking for investment consultant in BC

TSN.IMM

May 4, 2013
Hi all,

This is my first post and I'd like to take this chance to thank you all who have contributed useful information of this forum.

I am considering immigration to British Columbia via Province Nominee Business Skills program and looking for business opportunity to invest in. To deal with the whole due delligent processes, I'd prefer to work with a professional investment consultant, so if any of you know good consultant who can help me in this matter or where I can find one, please let me know.

Apart from that, if somebody has a good business plan and looking for co-investor, I'd also be happy to discuss with. (I need to invest in at least 400K CAD and not less than 1/3 of business to be eligible for the program).

Currently I am looking at opportunities in beetle-attacked pine wood processing or mitigation (I heard it's one of the areas BC province gives priority to - is it true?), but I am open to other ideas, as long as it meets the program requirements and even better if it's on the priority list of the province.

Thank you.

BC.Van

May 1, 2013
I think I might be able to help you on this one. Please feel free to contact me at leo@sagerllp.com.

Jun 14, 2013
Hi,

We are a immigration consulting firm located in Vancouver, British Columbia. We also have partnership with companies that can assist in business plans.

Feel free to contact me at m.ho@gmail.com

trinhan5691

Jul 12, 2013
BC.Van said:
I think I might be able to help you on this one. Please feel free to contact me at leo @ sagerllp.com.
Hi,
I am an construction engineer, my business plan is lanscaping & roof repair. I invest out side metro Vancouver. Can I successful? What difficul thing I meet?
Thanks.

singhabhishek251

Jun 3, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You can contact us as well, we are in Perth and providing services to all over the world with the help of our immigration lawyers. You can contact us on info @ swanmigration . com .au