+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Bug of the IRCC system (Self-Employed Application 2021)

wutrans

Jun 2, 2023
Hello everyone.
Timeline of my application:

March 2021: sent application by mail
May 2021: received a temporary application number
May 10, 2023: received AOR
May 11, 2023: received a Request Letter to provide two forms, Schedule A (IMM 5669) and Additional Family Info form (IMM5406), only for my wife
May 12, 2023: completed and uploaded the two forms
May 24, 2023: application canceled as incomplete
May 26, 2023: sent a webform, with attachments including the forms required and an explanation outlining why the cancellation of my application was the result of mistakes or serious technical flaws of the IRCC:
May 30, 2023: sent another webform, explaining the mistakes or serious technical flaws of the IRCC in more details
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mistakes or serious technical flaws of the IRCC:
(1) The Request Letter only requires the 2 forms for my wife.
(2) On the “View submitted application or upload documents” webpage of the IRCC portal, the 2 forms were not required for my wife, and no upload buttons were available to submit the forms for her.
Instead, there were 2 upload buttons under my name, for me to upload the two forms.
As a result, I mistakenly uploaded the forms for my wife using the two upload buttons next to my name.

I have submitted webforms, requesting the officer to review my case and reinstate the processing of my application.
I have also called the client support centre agent (1-888-242-2100), asking them to refrain from returning my application until the aforementioned issue and the bug in the IRCC system have been resolved.
It’s June 3 today. There has been no webform response, except “Do not reply” automatic messages acknowledging the receipt of my webforms.

Hemeda

Aug 8, 2022
Hello everyone.
Timeline of my application:

March 2021: sent application by mail
May 2021: received a temporary application number
May 10, 2023: received AOR
May 11, 2023: received a Request Letter to provide two forms, Schedule A (IMM 5669) and Additional Family Info form (IMM5406), only for my wife
May 12, 2023: completed and uploaded the two forms
May 24, 2023: application canceled as incomplete
May 26, 2023: sent a webform, with attachments including the forms required and an explanation outlining why the cancellation of my application was the result of mistakes or serious technical flaws of the IRCC:
May 30, 2023: sent another webform, explaining the mistakes or serious technical flaws of the IRCC in more details
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mistakes or serious technical flaws of the IRCC:
(1) The Request Letter only requires the 2 forms for my wife.
(2) On the “View submitted application or upload documents” webpage of the IRCC portal, the 2 forms were not required for my wife, and no upload buttons were available to submit the forms for her.
Instead, there were 2 upload buttons under my name, for me to upload the two forms.
As a result, I mistakenly uploaded the forms for my wife using the two upload buttons next to my name.

I have submitted webforms, requesting the officer to review my case and reinstate the processing of my application.
I have also called the client support centre agent (1-888-242-2100), asking them to refrain from returning my application until the aforementioned issue and the bug in the IRCC system have been resolved.
It’s June 3 today. There has been no webform response, except “Do not reply” automatic messages acknowledging the receipt of my webforms.
Hi
What was the period mentioned in the letter to send the required documents?

Hemeda

Aug 8, 2022
But you uploaded the documents on 12 May, as you mentioned
There is no problem with where to upload the documents, but did you follow the steps and make sure that they were sent and signed for sending the documents?

Hemeda

Aug 8, 2022
I received the Request Letter on May 11 and uploaded the required forms on May 12.
There is no problem with where to upload the documents, but did you follow the steps and make sure that they were sent and signed for sending the documents?

wutrans

Jun 2, 2023
Yes, I did.
I have a friend whose application under this program was recently approved. She told me: (1) The letter requesting additional documents should clearly list the specific materials that each member needs to provide. (2) On the IRCC website, there is a channel (upload button) available for submitting required documents next to the name of each member who needs to provide supporting documents.

Hemeda

Aug 8, 2022
Yes, I did.
I have a friend whose application under this program was recently approved. She told me: (1) The letter requesting additional documents should clearly list the specific materials that each member needs to provide. (2) On the IRCC website, there is a channel (upload button) available for submitting required documents next to the name of each member who needs to provide supporting documents.
If you followed the following steps, and yet the request was canceled, then this proves that there is a technical problem

Follow these instructions to upload your documents through your online account:
Sign in to the account you used to apply online. (If you used IRCC secure account, sign in to that account.)
Look for your application under View the applications you submitted.
Under the Action column, click Check full application status.
At the top of the page, click View submitted application or upload documents.
Scroll down the page and click Continue.
Under “Documents submitted by the client” you can find
Document Name: the document we need
Instructions: more information on the type of document and how to get it
Required by: the latest date by when we need to receive the document
Click Upload file and follow the steps to find and choose your documents from your computer and upload your document to your account.
If you need to submit more than 1 document, please read what to do if you have multiple documents before uploading any documents.
Make sure that your documents are under the file size limit for the online application you’re using.
Make sure the Details column shows the message Uploaded - not submitted to IRCC.
Click Next.
Provide your Signature by entering your Given name(s) and Last name(s).
Answer the Security Question.
Click Sign.
Click Transmit.
The following message should appear on your screen: “Congratulations! You have successfully submitted your application or profile. You have successfully transmitted your additional or replacement document(s).”
After you see the message, you will receive an email confirming that you have added a new document.

Reactions: yinlei

PB India

Star Member
Jul 7, 2023
Hello,
Anyone who applied in July 2021, Any update after the Temp AOR (received on Aug 2021)?
please if anyone prior to this in 2021 share the timeline and further updates.
Thanks.