+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BSN graduate in Philippines

ANnN_ZoN

Jan 22, 2023
Hello,
I am about to graduate this june (BSN) and my permanent visa arrived. Any ideas on what I must do to pursue my Nursing degree in canada?
Thank you so much

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hello,
I am about to graduate this june (BSN) and my permanent visa arrived. Any ideas on what I must do to pursue my Nursing degree in canada?
Thank you so much
Congratulations on your PR! So you want to take a nursing degree in Canada? If so research universities.

ANnN_ZoN

Jan 22, 2023
Im already BSN graduate, what can i do to be recognize as a BSN graduate in canada is there a way? Or the only way is take that degree again? Thank you.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Im already BSN graduate, what can i do to be recognize as a BSN graduate in canada is there a way? Or the only way is take that degree again? Thank you.
So what permanent visa has arrived? You need to be assessed through NNAS and then get your provincial nursing license where you are living.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Would suggest looking up what the requirements are to have your international nursing degree recognized in Canada and get licensed as a nurse in the province where you plan on living. It used to be a long and difficult process but due to the nursing shortage it has become easier than it used to be.