+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BROCK UNIVESITY... Certificate of Administrative Studies

ayay

Feb 24, 2013
Hey guys,

Can someone please give me some information on brock universities certificate of administrative studies. I applied for brocks MBA ISP (doest need gmat) and send my transcripts for reviewing. The admission office at brock after seeing my transcripts said that I have a low gpa (2.75) and suggested me to go for CAS certificate of administrative studies. Upon successful completion I ll be considered for MBA.

Now my question is what is your expert opinion on this certificate of administrative study. This CAS is for 8 months and costs about 16500CAD .
1.If i dont go for mba after CAS would I get pswp after completing CAS ?
2.If i complete CAS would any courses from my MBA waived off ?
3 Is it worth it to spend 16500CAD on CAS and then do MBA (41000CAD) from BROCK UNIVERSITY ??? (considering the fact i can never crack gmat)

enfield

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

ayay said:
Hey guys,

Can someone please give me some information on brock universities certificate of administrative studies. I applied for brocks MBA ISP (doest need gmat) and send my transcripts for reviewing. The admission office at brock after seeing my transcripts said that I have a low gpa (2.75) and suggested me to go for CAS certificate of administrative studies. Upon successful completion I ll be considered for MBA.Now my question is what is your expert opinion on this certificate of administrative study. This CAS is for 8 months and costs about 16500CAD .
1.If i dont go for mba after CAS would I get pswp after completing CAS ?
2.If i complete CAS would any courses from my MBA waived off ?
3 Is it worth it to spend 16500CAD on CAS and then do MBA (41000CAD) from BROCK UNIVERSITY ??? (considering the fact i can never crack gmat)

1. If you get a passing certificate for CAS, you will be eligible for 8 months PGWP.
2. No.
3. Absolutely No...but depend on you.

Sarojji

Star Member
Jul 12, 2012
Hi,

I am also applying in Brock University, can you please write me the process how you applied in university? via OUAC or ?

Waiting for your response

Thank you

ayay

Feb 24, 2013
@enfield

With all your experience , please help me on this. I have a very low gpa and I want to do MBA. I know its very hard to get into MBA in north america but still I want to do it now or at max with in next year. Now what would you suggest should I come to Brock for CAS, complete it, and during that study hard for gmat and then apply to ryerson, laurier mcmaster or should i go for a PGD and then go for a 1 year MBA.

p.s If i do CAS and then do 1 pgd that would be 16 months back to back , would I be eligible for 2 or more than 2 year work permit ?

@Sarooji

Its a simple process. I applied online. You have to upload your documents for initial assessment.