+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Brock university MBA vs University of new brunswick MBA !!!!!

manoj katta

Star Member
Feb 17, 2013
Hi folks,

Just need a help to narrow the options between studying in Brock university or University of new Brunswick for the MBA program.

In-terms of :
1.Quality of staff
2.Cost of living in both the cities
3.Quality of the program
4.Getting employed once done with the course which is highly important.
5.Campus life
6.Carrier Services.
7.Internship facilities.

Please Please help me on this

aman singh

Oct 26, 2012
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-03-2011
Med's Done....
20-03-2011
Interview........
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
24-03-2011
LANDED..........
28-04-2011
Brock all the way :D

enfield

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

manoj katta said:
Hi folks,

Just need a help to narrow the options between studying in Brock university or University of new Brunswick for the MBA program.

In-terms of :
1.Quality of staff
3.Quality of the program
5.Campus life
6.Carrier Services.
7.Internship facilities.

Please Please help me on this

1. UNB Tuition: around CAD 26,000
Brock Tuition: around CAD 41,000

manoj katta

Star Member
Feb 17, 2013
if considering the factors of only quality of education and job opportunities after the course which university would stand tall

anon123

Jul 19, 2013
These questions will be difficult to answer unless you look at school rankings and take from that what you will, or if you ask someone who has been to both schools. I'll answer what I can from my perspective at Brock.

1.Quality of staff

Varies by the department. I don't know what their staff is like for the MBA program, but I've heard that the business department has good instructors.

Rent is expensive if you live on-campus, but off-campus you can find places between CAD$300-600, depends how nice and where you want to live. Around $450 is common, and most places include utilities like water + electricity + internet in the rent.

Groceries are affordable if you buy stuff on sale. There's lots of grocery stores around.

Getting around is easy by bus. You will get a bus pass included with your tuition that lets you ride the bus for "free" during the fall and winter semesters.

3.Quality of the program

I don't know first-hand, but it's a popular program.

St. Catharines is in Ontario, and there are a lot more employment opportunities here than in New Brunswick. But you can always relocate after you finish studying, so not a big deal.

5.Campus life

Any specific questions about campus life? There's lots of student groups and activities going on usually, so it's easy to get involved if you want to. The school has some nice facilities like a gym and track, but that stuff is pretty standard anywhere.

6.Carrier Services.

As in services for mailing stuff? There's the Canada Post Office, and there's some private businesses like Fedex, Purolator, etc. You can mail stuff from Brock as well.

7.Internship facilities.

I don't know if the MBA program has a co-op program. But co-op is popular at Brock. You should find a paid job easily if you're smart enough to get into co-op.

propain

Champion Member
Sep 1, 2013
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi anon,

have you studied at brock.

im thinking of mba isp.

whats your take on this.

nams

May 12, 2014
Hi Anon

As you mentioned you been to Brock , just wanted to know your views about it.
As i have got admit for MBA ISP for aug 2014