+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

British Council asking to retake test.

brinderjit

May 10, 2016
Hello Guys,

I took my IELTS test on March 7, 2020. Yesterday I got an email from English testing Canada(One of BC affiliated test centers) that they had some technical issues during the test so I will be retaking the test. Is there anyone who faced the same issue in the past.

Thanks,

Vijay1983

Mar 27, 2020
Hi Brinderjit,
I also took test on same date from BC, General Training module. My result is delayed for some reasons and BC is communicating me through mails and phone calls that they will release the delayed results once they resume offices after the lock down is lifted. But ur case if little different that u said u have to take the test again. check once with the live chat team once.

Regards
Ganesh

Pvr_ds

Jul 7, 2020
Hi Brinderjit,
I also took test on same date from BC, General Training module. My result is delayed for some reasons and BC is communicating me through mails and phone calls that they will release the delayed results once they resume offices after the lock down is lifted. But ur case if little different that u said u have to take the test again. check once with the live chat team once.

Regards
Ganesh
Hi,

Did you got your result?

How to contact them on live chat. Please help.

Vijay1983

Mar 27, 2020
Hi Pvr_ds,

Live chat button is available on home page. tell them the urgency of score and the repercussions in ur career due to the delay in result. After long wait i got my result in june 3rd week.

Regards
Vijay