+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Border Service Agency

Eric223

Dec 18, 2023
Hello guys, I would like to know can Canada Border Service send me a text message. I received a message from my phone stating that the sender works for the border services agency and he said he had a few questions to ask me about my travels and the means I used to enter Asian countries. what would be the best time to call me! is this legit?

Cryingfor help

Aug 30, 2023
Hello guys, I would like to know can Canada Border Service send me a text message. I received a message from my phone stating that the sender works for the border services agency and he said he had a few questions to ask me about my travels and the means I used to enter Asian countries. what would be the best time to call me! is this legit?
Doubt it’s legit…

Copingwithlife

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2018
Earth
https://www.canada.ca/en/border-services-agency/news/2023/03/march-is-fraud-prevention-month--be-aware-of-scammers-posing-as-the-cbsa.html#

No

Reactions: Eric223