+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

border forces hearing

UDAY1

Apr 25, 2009
thxs for ur response leon.he gave the reason for divorce being 1 yr separation but that was due to physical boundaries as i was back home nad my ex. was here in canada.reason mentioned to cic was that i never showed up to him .but that was not true i called him even before boarding for which i have the telephone bills and wen i reached i called him but i do not ahve any domumentary evidence as it was thru my cell phoneand moreover i never dreamt taht somethiong like this would happen. he told me that he will call me when he finds a suitable place to keep me. he betryaed me.his intentions were to get dowry from my parents though no demand was put up by his family at the time of marriage as he said to me later on telephone that i can only join him if my parents can give 5 lacs to his parents .but being middle class taht was not BEYOND OUR LIMITS,so divorce went to completion.i have no records of contacting him after my arrival.i hied a lawyer to fight my case .cic did not even considered his letter in which he clearly wrote that i wanted to reconsile with my ex and my case was forwarded to border forces...this is injustice to me....to be honest..fraud ppl are successful and genuine ppl like me..have no rest as in these modern times..truth does not wins...i am victim of dowry but to my unfortune ..i lost my child and moreover this false case has added to my misery..hope things turn well...pls advice wat i can do to bring truth visible to immigration dept..i am now tired of life.

mitamata

Nov 21, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-02-2009
AOR Received.
27-03-2009
Med's Done....
03-12-2008
Passport Req..
29-04-2009
VISA ISSUED...
06-05-2009
LANDED..........
27-07-2009
Please don't make a seperate topic when replying to a previous one. It just causes confusion. Just reply in the topic you originally posted, to keep the conversation going.

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If you called him on your cell phone when you arrived, maybe you can get the records from the cell phone company to prove it. Otherwise, get a statement also from your parents about the dowry if you can.

UDAY1

Apr 25, 2009
thxs frnds..i have a statement for the dowry case that was filled by me after my divorce against him and his family..i will get it from the court backhome.pls advice..will my pr be extended for another 5 yr term even if the case would be still ongoing for example god forbids even if upto appeal level???can i obtain citizenship with this ongoing case..pls advise. thxs for support n guidance of those who atleast understood and devoted their precious time in suggesting me the best results that can be a leading stone in my case.

UDAY1

Apr 25, 2009
hi..i would like to share my interview experience with those who might be interested..to my further unfortune..the cic officer with whom i was scheduled for interview was not a happy or a positive persom..his intentions were just to prove me wrong in every possible way..even before i could utter a single word he was 2 steps ahead of me.he did not even considered the letter from a registered lawyer of canada stating taht i wanted to reconsile and made every possible way. in that regard.....besides e=mails. proof of myself giving birth to a child.air tickets etc..i think i had a bad day or can say god is unhappy with me...

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You can not apply for citizenship while you are under investigation by immigration but as long as you still have PR status, I am sure that they will still renew your PR card if it is about to expire. Do you have an immigration lawyer on this? If you can not afford one, try to find an immigrant or newcomer center and see if they can help. You can also talk to your MP.

UDAY1

Apr 25, 2009
Re: border forces hearing..pls reply

hi....can someone suggest...wat type of ques can be asked??would they be the same ..as asked in my interview or can be different??...will i be allowed to go for my hearing ANd will i have the right to tell my story???pls reply.thxs