JohnnyToronto

Star Member
Jan 21, 2018
Toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Bogota
So I received the notice on Nov 26th that our application was sent to the Bogota VO for processing. I understand that the sponsor gets notice of it moving and the PA receives the AOR 2 notice when it's been received.
I'm looking for those being/or have been processed in Bogota what kind of time frame it takes to arrive for further processing. My spouse has not received any notice yet.
Average time to arrive from those in the know??
Thanks!!

JohnnyToronto

Star Member
Jan 21, 2018
Toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Bogota
Howdy. No PPR yet. Still don't even have medical request. Still in the waiting game. Lots of time to go. Wait wait wait.
You've had progress??

albertan2019

Star Member
May 29, 2019
Mine was refused, but I submitted again last month and I got AOR already.
Bogota is working under or above 6 to 7 months mark.
keep me posted

Thanks

wilmerserrano

Nov 30, 2018
Hola, perdón por mi intromisión en este foro, pero ando en busca de respuestas... Saben si en este año tan caótico ya retomaron en la oficina de visas de Bogotá, las solicitudes de exámenes médicos... Les he escrito directamente pero no he tenido respuesta de ellos.

JohnnyToronto

Star Member
Jan 21, 2018
Toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Bogota
Hola, perdón por mi intromisión en este foro, pero ando en busca de respuestas... Saben si en este año tan caótico ya retomaron en la oficina de visas de Bogotá, las solicitudes de exámenes médicos... Les he escrito directamente pero no he tenido respuesta de ellos.
Mientras procesan las solicitudes en la VO de Bogotá, enviarán la solicitud de un médico cuando sea necesario. Luego tendrá 30 días para asistir a su cita. Los resultados generalmente se informan a la embajada dentro de una semana.

English
As they process the applications at the Bogota VO, they will send the request for a medical when required. You will then have 30 days to attend your appointment. Results are usually reported to the embassy within a week.

albertan2019

Star Member
May 29, 2019
Hi, any news from Bogota VO in 2021? anyone with a passport requests in 2021? DM or something? are they working on files?